Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We Are All In It Together . . .

Last night I was pleasantly surprised when Marlese and I went down stairs to exercise, my husband followed? At first I thought oh no, this may be awkward, but I actually liked it and hope he continues to join us. My son also came down and rode the bike while I used the treadmill and we chatted a bit. I don't see him much with work, school and his social life. I am glad that he does make time for us still when ever he can and hope that lasts forever!
Marlese is amazing, she is always watching me and pushing me to do better and stay on track . . . she drives me crazy sometimes, but that is only because she is right and persistent and makes it difficult for me to find excuses . . . she only wants whats best for me and I love her strong will. I wish I had have been that strong with my father growing up. She reminds me so much of my mom it isn't even funny! Because of her I think more often before making certain choices and she is very vocal to say how proud she is of me when I do!! Thanks Mar, you make me proud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment